Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We went to Cody and Kirsten's for Thanksgiving this year :) It was fun to be up there with them, and amazingly enough NO snow!!!!!! Tyler making place cards??? (after she helped Kirst work, she used the rest of her colored cards)
Earlier they made cookie turkeys. Wish I would have gotten a picture of them :( They were so cute!!!

This is what they did while I cleaned up
dirty rats!!!!

Tyler LOVES her Uncle Cody !!!!!
(I think he is pretty fond of her too)


Look at these HAPPY kids
they were so excited to share a bed


I know sit down......... Trav went shopping on Black Friday. I'm still shocked!!!!
Trav, Tyler and I went shopping...... while I missed Chaw, We had a great time and Trav even scored his first HOT deal a 42 inch TV he was excited!!! The only problem was ,we were in the SUBARU ( he was now wishing we were in my awesome van) But we got creative and the T V made it home safe and sound.




No comments: