Monday, January 26, 2009

STILL TRYING !!!!!!

I am still trying to figure out how to convert the video we took from Christmas and of Kaisen , but so far no luck :( Trav is going to help me hopefully this weekend. Well, here is a quick up date....... We just came back from St. George (we went down for Trav's trial competition) it was so much fun , and Trav took FIRST place again!!!!!! However no pics. (sad I know) The kids just had the end of term and they both got straight A's again (Brayden works so hard. I am always so proud of his hard work!) Tyler has started multiplication and is loving every min of it. She is such a determined/competitive little stink ( she wants to be the first in her class to pass them off, and I am sure by how hard she works she will !!) I would really like it if she wasn't in such a hurry to grow up.

No comments: