Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cali 2010


I tried to put these up one at a time, but it was too big of a pain! So, I decided to just do a slide show instead.
The girls did a really good job clogging; and we had so much fun in all the parks and at the beach. It was fun to have Keri with us and hang out with my family (I consider the Laforett's as part of my family)
I LOVE getting to see and hold all the new babies , and this year we have had a few! The only bummer( that is how Tyler put it) was Aunt Shel wasn’t there, but her husband and some of his family came to watch Tyler dance. We had a good time, but are glad to be home!


Thanks to everyone who came to watch Tyler dance...
I have the best family EVER!!!!

3 comments:

Megz said...

Fun trip! Tyler's hair always looks amazing. You should do a hair blog.

Candace said...

That looks so fun! Awesome weather.

Wish I would have been there with you guys.

Too bad Madi decided clogging wasn't her cup of tea.

Misty said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip!