Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Took the kids to Liberty to see some of their old teachers and friends(they were more excited to go back and visit, then they were to go to Disney Land)
Oh, how we miss Ms. Bonnie, and her kids, and her husband, and cooking, and......

Brayden and his BFF Colby...
Brayden was a LITTLE upset Colby had gotten so tall!
Ha ha ha

As you can tell The Little Miss LOVES these two crazy's,
and they love her!
I don't think she will EVER have better teachers (Mrs. Frampton 1st, Miss Condit 2nd) then they were! Thanks guys!

Brayden and his 5th grade teacher
Mrs. Hamilton


And last but not least... The ONE and ONLY
Mr. Bradley (3rd and 4th grade teacher)
I don't think Brayden will ever look up to, love,and respect a teacher they way he does this guy!!
I am still trying to decide if that is a good or bad thing! Now he comes home and says "well (insert any teacher's name he has had this year) is NO Mr. Bradley that's for sure" and then I get to sit and listen to hundreds of reasons why they just don't measure up.... Gee, thanks
But, really I owe a LOT to ALL of these people (and many more) for their time, patients, love, example, friendship, and respect they have given to my kids.
We truly miss you ALL!!!!


1 comment:

Megz said...

I didn't know you went to Liberty. I've heard great things about it.
It's great when you have such positive school experiences--and hopefully someone else can meet the high standards set by those awesome teachers!