Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I was so excited for Spring Break this year! I had my every minute planned... I was going to spring clean my entire house from top to bottom every drawer, baseboard, closet, and anything/everything else you can think of.( yes I know that to some of you this may not sound like fun at all, but to me this sounds wonderful) I even had a spreadsheet of what was going to get done on which day, it was going to be the best Spring cleaning break ever! (don't worry I did save out an afternoon full of fun for the kids)
Then life hit and my schedule... well lets just say only 1 drawer got cleaned out and only 1/2 the closets. Now I am sure you are all feeling a little bummed out that the fun got cut  so short, but don't worry there was still fun to be had.
So instead of a Spring cleaning break we got to go to Idaho and visit my sister , then go to a friends birthday party (which included a 24 hour stay in Utah Co for the kids) and Trav took a FULL day off just to be with us. What could be better?!?  NOTHING! I loved every min of it and am sooooo very sad it is almost time to face reality again.
Fear not I am going to post pictures of some of the fun we had next post :)

1 comment:

Megz said...

That poor spreadsheet! Sounds as if you had a bit more fun than you had planned.