Sunday, October 2, 2011

Brayden's 14th Birthday!

I know I am a little late getting this posted, but here it is...
This is the Birthday boy at a track in SF.
I couldn't get them to look at me and smile, they were to busy racing
Brayden is quite the little man. He is doing AMAZING in Karate and school. Anyone who has an 8th grader know it is not an easy task to get straight A’s, but when he brought his midterms home that is exactly what he had! And when I went to parent teacher night EVERY single one of his teachers told me what a GREAT, POLITE, SMART kid he was. I already knew this, but it is nice to hear it from others (especially ones that are around him all day)His Birthday was pretty low key, all he wanted was a rib dinner so we took him to Texas Roadhouse and he was one  happy boy! Trav also surprised him with a custom (made by Trav and it only took him about 12 hours to make) Ken Block body for his Slash. He was so surprised and excited he almost cried! (don't tell him I told you that)
I am EXTREMELY THANKFUL to report that we are a month into him being 14 and he still thinks we are cool, he tells us all the time that he loves us, and still gives us hugs! (sometimes even around people his own age) What more could we ask for  :)
Love you Brayd!!!!!

No comments: