Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year Tyler was a cave girl and Brayden was a ZOMBIE....
Grandma Ina Mae and her "little loves"
The kids meet up with old friends
to do a little trick or treating in the old neighborhood!

Here are the pumpkins the kids made all by themselves.
I can tell my kids are growing up... this year Brayden had a hard time deciding if he was even going to dress up! (I guess he is getting to that age) When I saw what he finally decided to be I had my doubts ,but when he meet up with all of his "buddies" they all looked the same :)
He is getting to be so social it is kind of fun to watch ,but also very sad.
Tyler on the other hand; still likes her mom and dad to go with her... HOORAY for a few more years!!!

2 comments:

Megz said...

Wouldn't it be great if boys always wanted to be nice things like cowboys? Instead they always know gory is better.
Nice pumpkins and costumes. Looks like a fun day.

Jami Broadbent said...

how cute! I love Halloween.