Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New year!

This post was originally written on 1-2-12
However, I tried for over a week to get the video's taken of all the activities that were mentioned below and couldn't get them to work...bummer!
So this will be a picture less video less post :(
I guess you are just going to have to use your imagination on  this one.

I can't believe it is already 2012!!!
 It has been one of those years when it seems the days go by slow, but the year just seems to fly!
We had a lovely Christmas. My new favorite thing about Christmas is the stockings. Now that "you know who" doesn't come anymore ( I really thought all the fun would be gone) we have started a new tradition where we draw names and do their stocking ( BTW it is a secret and you don't know who has you until Christmas morning). It is the BEST idea EVER!! One night for FHE before Christmas we go shopping (don't worry we all have our phones and reusable non see through bags) I can't believe the thought and time that goes into these stockings, and to watch the excitement of the one giving... priceless!
We should have done this years ago!!!!
Another highlight and probably my favorite thing this year was we were ALL home for the break! I LOVED every second of it ! And don't you worry we didn't waste a min of it.
It was full of shopping, going to the movies, Swimming, Ice skating, Putting up the base board in the salon, few little home repairs (just maintenance things that get over looked) organizing, game playing ( video and the board kind) Ringing in the New Year with friends, and some serious snuggle time!
So far the New Year is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I LOVE that idea for the stockings!