Monday, January 2, 2012

WOW

WAIT...this was written on 12/3/2011 why did it just now post???
 I really need to update my blogger!

I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted. Man where did November go?

Well, here are a few things that has kept us busy...
Tyler's book report that she did all by herself. Wish I was as talented as she is!
Can you guess the book???

We have a new love for racket ball and the Rec center.
best place to burn energy in the winter hands down!!

We also had a great Thanksgiving and TONS of fun shopping the day after (this year I took Tyler and Brylie) All I can say is these girls are DIE HARDS we started at 9 pm and got home the next day at around 1 pm. Then they played all day before crashing at around 9:30 pm (after taking a Tylenol for their headaches.)


1 comment:

Candace said...

Thank you for your birthday wishes!

You have always been such a loyal friend. I am so thankful to know you (even if we never see each other!) and love that you make time to check in. You are a gem!!

Cannot believe how long Tyler's hair has gotten! You must be infinitely more patient combing hair out than I. My girls would go get the scissors and hack it off themselves! So pretty though. :)