Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My little man!

I was looking at some older pictures the other day and found this one taken just 4 short years ago. It is hard to believe that that much time has passed, so quickly! It feels like only months ago this was taken. I showed it to him and he couldn't believe it was 4 years ago either. Then he just laughed and said "SWEET in what will feel like months ... I'll get to drive"
WHAT!!!!!
He is so not funny and I am so not ready for that!
Brayden at 8 years old the day he was baptized.
Brayden at 12 years old the day he got the priesthood.

I can't believe how much he has changed!
He looks like a little man, instead of my baby boy :(
He is a good boy and I am so Thankful for him

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at you Brayden! You are such a handsome guy! I'm so proud of you! Love you, Aunt Shel & Rox

Misty said...

He's only getting more and more handsome. You're in trouble when he hits high school. :)

Candace said...

Too too heartbreaking.

He has the priesthood?!?

Awwww-

Did ya bawl your eyes out?
I'm gonna.

Man I'll bet you could go for a good ol' fashioned chocolate banana shake right about now...
call me next time you're in town!

stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a 12 year old. Time really flies! He sure is a good looking guy.