Sunday, December 27, 2009

WELL.......

Here is the quick update :
We went to spend Christmas at Grandma's, but it ended up being much more eventful then I had hoped! Christmas Eve was a rough night, she (we) didn't sleep at ALL, because she was having a hard time breathing :( By the next afternoon she started getting a fever and her chest was hurting.
Christmas night was another rough one so, the next day we took her to the hospital where they said her pneumonia had come back, so she is back in the hospital.
I hope they can get rid of ALL of it this time.
For now; we are home and we got to have our Christmas tonight, the kids were so good about putting it off a few days for Grandma.... now that is LOVE!!!!!
I will keep you posted on how she is doing, thanks for all the prayers.
Now as for me.......I am off to bed, before I end up in the hospital :)
Good night!!

No comments: