Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yummy!

we are on this homemade bread kick at our house and Tyler wanted me to put up pictures of the bread she helped me make. Yes it taste as good as it looks:)
It is so much fun that she is always wanting to "make" stuff with me, she'll say "so mom what are you gonna teach me to make today" with a huge grin on her face. And for some reason it always taste so much better with her helpThis time we tried a spinach feta bread
(it is so good ,we made the BEST grilled cheese on this bread. A new family fav)
and regular white bread, both very yummy
We also made cinnamon rolls.
However, we were in such a hurry to eat them we forgot to take a picture
before we just dug in!



1 comment:

Misty said...

I really REALLY need to come have you teach me the trick! It looks delicious!