Friday, June 18, 2010

I'M HOME , I'M HOME, I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!


Here are just a few things I learned this week:
  1. We have the BEST girls in our ward, and I LOVE them ALL!!!
  2. Heber Valley Camp is AMAZING!!!! (for camping, it was the best)
  3. Absents does NOT make the heart founder.... it just makes you VERY homesick!
  4. I am still deathly afraid of heights and for good reason, the Challenge course was terrifying!

I am truly thankful that I was able to go to Girls camp this year. It exceeded all of my expectations and then some. I will update with pictures soon, right now I just want to snuggle up with my fam!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Glad everyone made it! :)

1.Isn't Heber Valley Camp SO cool?

1a.(What crafts did you end up doing?)

2. I've heard that absence makes the heart grow fungus.

3. Did you get to do the Challenge course?? When we went, leaders weren't allowed. So if you got to, I am so so jealous.

4. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Jess said...

Fun!! I loved Heber Valley Camp as well! But Mia Shalom was great too!

Megz said...

I'm glad it all turned out OK and you didn't get snowed out!
Isn't it funny how many things we kindof dread doing then are very glad to have had the experience?